There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
- Bodily injury liability, for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Property damage liability, for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision, for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive, for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured motorists coverage, for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
For more information speak to a FalconSure representative today!
If you've been involved in a car accident, Click Here for after accident tips.
Auto Products Include:
- Medical Payments
- Mexico Auto Policies
- Motor Homes
- Personal Injury Protection
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
Insurance Products are:
- Not insured by FDIC
- Not deposits or other obligations of Falcon International Bank
- Not guaranteed by Falcon International Bank
- May lose value
- Not insured by any Federal Government Agency
Please remember that Insurance Coverage cannot be bound or changed by leaving an electronic message or voice mail message.